24 February 2014

J's White Winter Casual

I'm a little bit jealous of Linnie since the weather is better in California. The weather in my area is very unpredictable. It is too cold in winter and is too hot in summer, and no beach, no sand, no palm trees *sigh. And we do have tornadoes when summer comes, which is not fun.
As in winter, the most important thing for me is dressing warm enough so I don't get sick. I strongly dislike the feeling of being sick. So I maximize the effect of layering as much as possible. Can you believe underneath this jacket, there are 5 layers?


I remember when I picked those rain boots at Nordstrom when they had their half year annual sale, my boyfriend asked me "how many times do you wear them in one year?". And I said "well, I can't leave without them". And guess what, I wore them more than 15 times during this winter due to the rain, snow, ice and other yucky stuff. Especially, I'm in school and walking around campus a lot.
 
When I heard about Phillip Lim for Target, I wasn't too excited because the collection didn't attract me that much when I saw their advertisement. That morning, for somehow, I got up early and went to Target at 7:45 am. Surprisingly, there was nothing left at the one closed to my place. So it really triggered me to see this collection. And to have this bag, I went to 4 different Target. Since then, I'm in love with this bag because it's small and very convenient. It holds all the things I need to carry and isn't too bulky like some totes I own. You may find them online from Ebay or other sites.

xoxo
-Jill




Rain Boots: Burberry (similar)
Messenger bag: Phillip Lim for Target

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment