25 February 2014

L - One fine day in San Francisco


I've lived in North California for almost 6 months. Compared to busy and bustling Southern California (where I used to live), NorCal has a ancient and peaceful feel, at least it does in my opinion. San Francisco is approximately 1-hour-drive away from where I live, not that far for people who like to travel like myself. 

Every time I been to San Francisco, I gradually understand why so many people love this city so much. Personally, I love the architecture/views/atmosphere there - all the buildings,  steep roads,  busy people walking on the street. Basically, everything. 


So this is another trip of me exploring this city: the City Hall of San Francisco. I have heard many others say this is a perfect place for wedding photoshoot or just normal photoshoot I would say, and I have seen tons of them on the Internet and known how beautiful it is. 

Back to my outfit, from head to toe are all from Zara Winter Sale. The pants is my favorite, soft and comfy material, easy to pair with everything but can give a effortless feel.  


The knit sweater is unique since it has a "safety pin" print on it, really eye-catching but you can find this type of sweater with different prints in many other fashion stores. 


Last but not least, the shoes. I can tell this pair of shoes of Zara is quite popular since I've seen it in many fashionistas' photos. Being honest, I like them better in the website more than in real life. It has a semi-formal to formal look, definitely not a everyday/casual item for me. 

Top, pants and shoes -  Zara , Bag - Chanel , Sunglasses - Miumiu 

:)
Linnie 


1 comment: