25 June 2014

J - Salvatore Ferragamo Varina Flats in Rosa Corallo


Who doesn't like this Varina, one of Salvatore Ferragamo's classic styles? I've been hunting them so long, of course with a good deal. This time, I couldn't pass it.

Let me tell you my experience with Shoescribe.com; where I got this pair from. Shoescribe is a part of Yoox.com; they specifically carry designer brand goods. It was the 1st time I ordered something from them. You'll get free shipping promotion when 1st signing up with your email. The shipment took about 5 days to arrive.




Color: Rosa Corallo (very true to salmon pink)
Price: $265 (What a great deal, compared to original $450)

Here is a closer picture:



However, here is the disappointment. It hurt my feelings (lol). They are not big, but WAY TOOOO BIG!



Then I noticed on the box, it says 6C. Yes, C! How disappointing it is! So, buyers, please be aware when ordering Salvatore Ferragamo shoes. If they don't say anything about width, I suggest you call the customer service before filling your credit card information. Even the length of it is awkward too, too long! 

Here is the picture of my Vara pumps in 6B. They fit like a glove!


What else can I do? I packed everything back in the box, taped it and put on UPS label provided along with the package. Shoescribe will deduct $6.00 for shipping fee. *I'm crying.








No comments:

Post a Comment