23 February 2014

L's Valentines #ootd





Top & shoes - Zara | Trouser - H&M 

First post of our blog, I thought I should start it off with something sweet and colorful, so here comes my #ootd on the Valentines day this year, lol. Since we just went out for brunch, I decided to wear a crop top sweater with a jeweled neckline, a baggy trouser, and basic black heels. I fell in love with this sweater as first time I saw it, the neckline caught my attention and it was the reason why I bought it - simple but eye-catching; a perfect essential piece for my closet. 

I was having a dilemma whether I should pair this top with a mid pencil skirt or this baggy trousers; as you can see which one had wined. Being honest, i don't really feel safe enough wearing a skirt in this wintery weather; plus, this trousers is wayyyy too comfortable that I can't resist. 

The weather is still chilly here in Northern California, wearing a dress might be a hassle to deal with, this outfit is appropriate enough for a semi-formal brunch/ dinner, but also still feminine and trendy. 

Btw, my bf surprised me with those gorgeous tulips, so I just turned them into "accessories" for our most spontaneous photoshoot *hehe. 

Love,
Linnie 








No comments:

Post a Comment