28 May 2014

J - CHANEL Rouge Double Intensite Ultra Wear Lip Colour #53 Coral Peach

Summer is official here with a lot of sunshine and heat too. We normally do not hang out at the mall during weekdays. I was browsing there with my Mr. to figure out my friend's bridal shower registry. Then he dragged me to the Chanel counter. The Sale Rep told me to try out this product. She called it "lip tint" because after 2 minutes, it completely stains your lips and the color doesn't stain his shirt if I kiss him lol. Well, lately, I'm very into lip tint.

I picked out this Coral Peach #53 right away. And I am very happy about how the color shows up on my lips. Very bright, very summer and cheerful.  


One end is lip tint and the other end is clear lip gloss. You may want to skip this clear lip gloss step if you do not want to but personally, I think it really adds a nice finished look for your lips. 
I recommend that you squeeze the brush against the bottle as pulling it out to control the amount of the product. I always start from the center of my bottom lip. Feel free to do any way that is comfy and easy for you.

 Here is the swatch (I used natural light and I was inside)

I also try to compare the Benefit Chachatin: 

In this photo, there is no difference expect the Benefit Chachatint is slightly darker.
To me, the Benefit Chachatint is more orange than the Chanel Rough Double Intensite Ultra Wear #53. The Chanel is little bit shimmer but not too much. And that is even better for me.

How gorgeous this Coral is!

After 3hrs of drinking smoothies and snacking, the color was still there but not as intense as when I just put it on


Overall:

Price: $35+ tax
Available at: 
-department stores such as Nordstrom, Macys, Neiman Marcus,...etc
-Chanel website

Pros:  
-rich and vibrant color
-great coverage
-very moisturizing (I do have dry lips; they do get gross after 2-3hrs of wearing lipstick if without vaseline!)
-very long lasting (See photo above!)
-feel free to kiss anyone without stain their cheeks or shirts! Yay!
Cons:
-feel little bit heavy for this 1st hour
-pricey, compared to other brands. Well, it's Chanel!


Will I buy it again?: Yes! And I will pick some unique colors than common shades since it is pricey ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment