02 April 2014

L - Zara "Raffia Espadrille" Shoes


Hello Beauties, 

What's new, I've found my perfect Spring/Summer shoes!! I have been hesitating for the longest time whether I should get it or not - gladly I did and I could never been happier (:

These are "Raffia Espadrille" from Zara. My impression when I first saw it on the website was that it reminded me so much of the Chanel Espadrilles that has been a phenomenon in the fashion world since last year. 


One thing that keep me not so fond of the Chanel version is that they are "flat" flat shoes. I am a-heel- type of girl; I do wear flats daily but only with little pumps or platforms. I don't want to splurge on something that I barely touch. Yet, I will have to admit the Chanel Espadrilles are something to die for - a timeless piece. I mean, who doesn't love Chanel right? 


These Zara Espadrilles have 3.5cm/1.38" height of heel/ platform; it's really decent for flat type shoes. What's sold me is the thermoplastic rubber sole that makes this pair standing out. 


Compare to the Chanel, this version of Zara is a good alternative, not only for the price ( $49.90, you cannot beat this price for a high quality item :D), but also this pair is perfect for every day use, I can pretty much "abuse" it without feeling too "guilty". 


(Ps: Oh-my California weather, you can never predict what it's going to be. Last week it was hot as freak; lately it turns gloomy, cold and rainy. Spring weather, where did you go?? lol) 


Linnie


No comments:

Post a Comment