28 March 2014

J- The afternoon tea


Hello! How have you been?

A good friend of mine told me about the new tea shop in town so my boyfriend and I decided to have ourselves a little afternoon tea before we headed to dinner.





It was such a nice day with blue sky and sunshine but the wind was strong and cold too. And I didn't want to wear a coat because I'm just sick of a long winter we have experienced this year. So I grabbed this fur at the last minute. Surprisingly, it kept me warm when I was outside doing the shooting (lol). For the price I paid, the vest is absolutely a great buy.




I started my outfit with some neutral colors such as white top, black knit pants and black pointed mid heels. Then I added the fur vest, not only it kept me warm also added a signature touch for my appearance. Since my outfit has a neutral tone, I paired it with a red bag to make it stand out. And last but not least, red lipstick to match my bag.




 Sunglasses: Miu Miu, Necklace: Zara 
Messenger bag: Marc Jacobs, Watch: Michael Kors
Top: Forever21 , Vest: Ebay, Pants: Gap
 Heels: Zara

Let's have some green tea!
http://distilleryimage2.ak.instagram.com/727cd188afd611e38fa812cd520e55c6_8.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment