08 March 2014

J - Iso Professional curling iron 5P with interchangeable barrels


Good evening!
I hope you have a good time no matter what you are doing. I've been very busy due to school and student organizations. Also, March is national nutrition month so I'm busy like a bee with a lot of campus activities.

I went to Tjmax last night to get some glass containers for food. Since the plastic containers get gross after awhile and I'm not a plastic-usage person so I did feel sick when I stored food in plastic containers. After getting a Komax container set,nI saw Ebay has them with a little bit lower price. Here is the link Komax Glasslook Containers.They are very good quality products and look very expensive in person.

I also planned to get some work-out clothes, not a lot bc I still have some already. I miss working out. I'm not a muscle built athlete person but I love to exercise a bit so my blood circulates well and also it increases my immune system. I practiced yoga for 1 year then I quitted because the instructor I had now is teaching at different time. So I decided to run around neighborhood.


I also got mirrored picture frame but I use it as perfume tray.
S-o g-o-r-g-e-o-u-s and I'm so in love with it. Here are some similar frames





While I was waiting in line to check out, I looked around and saw this OPI nail polish set, $7.99 for 2! They are so cute that I couldn't resist myself. This OPI Minie Mouse Collection was introduced in summer 2013. It's so adorable that I wanted to get this set for Linnie too. I know she loves red and also Minie/Mickey Mouse. So I went back there today and sadly, they are all gone.



Hi! I'm Minie Mouse!

I also picked up another set with 2 colors: Tiffany Case and Glint Of Glinda
*Tiffany Case does give a sandy texture and feel. To me, it has more green in person than in the picture, just like Tiffany signature color. 
*Glint of Glinda is from The Wizard of Oz collection. It's a very true nude color. HERE is the full collection.
 

Some pictures I found Online from shesaidbeauty.com and gnarlynails.com



Tjmaxx goodies!
Save the best for last! Check this out girls:




Thank you MyMr for this Curling Set. I'm so happy. I wanted an interchangeable set for a long time. I've seen so many Utubers did many videos about NuMe set. And for somehow, I can't completely trust their reviews because I know they got it free and also commission or things like that. So I did some research and found this set with a lower price and works amazing! I ordered mine from Amazon and they had only black color. Now I see the pink set too. Little bit upset since I love pink! Wink!


 You can tell the piece I'm holding is very curly (that's magic from Iso Professional set!)
Just like Taylor Swift style ha!

Say cheese!
-Jill




Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment