19 March 2014

L - Spring On!



Hi peeps,

I finally have time to sit down and write a new blog post. Thanks Jill so much for updating this blog so diligently; otherwise it will be pretty much neglected if it’s just only on me. I am still in a process of adding this new activity to my routine, finger crossed! :D

So Spring is officially here, just right on time when I feel like I've had enough of Winter.

I tend to wear shirts when I have no clue what to wear, especially white shirts. It is one of the most essential pieces in my wardrobe. 


Every thing/ every color can be paired with white; it depends on where you go and what the occasions are. I decide to go for a pair of faux leather shorts, not because it is much more comfy than jeans material, but also it gives a more chic look than just a typical plain black shorts. 


Because it is Spring time, you will never go wrong with a pop of color. I choose an orange pair of loafers to make the whole outfit more fun and casual. 


White Shirt - Unqlo | Faux leather Shorts - Forever 21 | Sunglasses - H&M | Shoes - Nordstrom

Until next time, stay tuned!
Linnie

No comments:

Post a Comment